TESTING SERVICES OF WEAPONS AND MILITARY EQUIPMENT
WEAPONS TESTING INCLUDES:
- testing of conventional weapons,
- testing of missile weaponry,
- testing of aircraft integrated weapons,
- testing of navy weapons (all types)
During the shooting execution using various measuring devices, it can be performed:
- All ballistic weaponry measurements (stress, strain, velocity and acceleration of various weapon components during the firing, etc..)
- projectile trajectory recording,
- fire rate measurement of tested weapons ,
- measuring the effects of penetration and effects of all types of ammunition,
- measurement of precision and firing accuracy (range and distribution of hits)
- guided missile system parameters measurement.
ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS TESTING INCLUDES:
1.Testing of military electronic systems
- testing of military telecommunications system,
- testing of devices with data protection function,
- testing device for jamming and reconnaissance in HF, VHF and UHF range,
- testing of radar systems,
- testing of antenna characteristics,
- testing of electric power characteristics,
- other systems testing in the field of electronics and automation.
2.Testing of military optoelectronic systems:
- optical, optoelectronic and optomechanical sighting and surveillance devices testing,
- night vision and driving devices testing,
- testing of thermal imaging equipment,
- testing of laser devices,
- testing of buildings and spaces technical security.
3.Electromagnetic compatibility testing (EMC)
4.Environmental effects testing (climatic and mechanical influences, tightness, corrosive effect of the atmosphere, micro-biological influences - fungus).
TESTING OF MOTO-TEHNICAL AND NAVAL RESOURCES INCLUDES:
- combat and non-combat vehicles, passenger cars and trucks, road vehicles and SUVs, motor vehicles and trailers,
- special vehicles and superstructures,
- measurement of mechanical quantities by electrical means,
- agricultural machinery and tractors,
- internal combustion engines,
- process engineering,
- maneuvering characteristics of combat, non-combat and other vessels,
- measurement of absorbed propeller power
- measurement and analysis of linear and torsional vibrations,
- diving equipment and diving support systems (Decompression chamber, diving bell etc...).
TESTING OF AIRCRAFTS AND AIRCRAFT RESOURCES INCLUDES:
- determining of aircraft flight characteristics,
- testing of special electronic and electrical equipment in aircraft,
- testing the characteristics of all types of aviation armament, aviation ammunition and targets
- testing aircraft power units,
- testing all types of parachutes,
- paraglider testings,
- determining the characteristics of passive interference (IC and anti-radar decoys)
- testing ground aviation and technical resources,
- measurement of exterior aircraft noise using standard ICAO Annex 16,
- testing UAVs,
- testing of flight safety equipment,
- Training of test pilots and
- showing the maneuvering capabilities of the aircraft.
METROLOGY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
TOC has three primary metrology laboratories:
- primary metrology laboratory for basic electrical values,
- primary metrology laboratory for microwave and optoelectronics technology and
- primary metrology laboratory for non-electrical values.
These calibration laboratories are accredited by the Accreditation Board of Serbia (ATS) in accordance with the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025.
Metrological laboratories are equipped with 60 primary military etalons and other specific measuring equipment necessary for the calibration of secondary etalons, working etalons and benchmarks.
Metrological traceability of reference etalons is achieved according to our national etalons and to national standards of most developed countries (USA, Russia, Germany, France).
TTC has a professional and qualified personnel to meet the strictest requirements in the field of metrology to perform metrology expertise, the design and equipping metrological laboratories, as well as staff training and seminars in the field of metrology.
EMC testing and climate -mechanical environmental influences device testing are unavoidable parts for almost all test procedures.